Wednesday, March 07, 2007
EMBARRASSED TIME
It was rainy day on Saturday in January 15,2006. I was getting up to go to work. I work Turlock Wendy store. it's on main street in Turlock. i was manager of that store . I only go there on weekends. On weekends, I'm the manager of a Wendy's in Turlock, California. It's not a 24hour Wendy's, so I have to arrive and open the door at 7 o'clock sharp. It's very important that I arrive on time, otherwise all the employees will be waiting outside, and maybe some angry customers will be waiting too. On this particular day, I had to suffer the embarrassment of not only being late but also owner of a car that suffered major rear end collision damage. I start my work 7:00 o'clock. we were at the party last night. so i sleep late at night. I was in hurry to go to work. I got ready and i was driving fast before i get late. the was car coming from the left. I missed the lights and that car was coming too fast. and hit my car on the back. I was talking to the manager on the phone. that guy called the police and that was my fault. that time i learned a lesson,that never talk on the phone while driving fast after that i never got late and never talking on the phone.